RUG CENTRIFUGE MACHINES
Rug Centrifuge Machines is a MUST HAVE for any rug cleaning operation, we built this machine to last for generations. It’s made of 100% Stainless Steel and cast iron inside and out. Easy to find parts and RCM adaptability makes it a favorite amongst competitors.
We can fabricate these units at this size (95” to 165”), because of their suspension air bags- which also allows them to have LESS VIBRATION. Due to this as well as unmatched build quality, it has a longer life compared to similar machines on the market.
WHY RUG CENTRIFUGE MACHINES?
Without a good quality centrifuge machine, it can take 4-7 days for rugs to be completely dry, and we all know longer the drier time more problems can occur.
To prevent this problem, the first step is to extract as much water as possible from a cleaned rug and cut down the drying time to anywhere from 4-12 hours, as the rugs will come out of the centrifuge 92-98% drier. The spinning power of the centrifuge guarantees that any dust or urine particles left in the carpet during the rinsing process will be gone with the water that is squeezed out of the rugs.
WHY RCM RUG CENTRIFUGE MACHINES?
We believe that we have the best value in the market for all the following options for a competitive price, if you are in the market for a centrifuge machine don’t make a decision without seeing this machine first.
- We use tubular centrifugal technology that provides a
squeeze function without breakage to carpet fibers.
Up to 15 HP powerfull BALDOR motors
- Adjustable RPM, up to 1400 RPM
Centrifuge machines can extract 92% to 98% of water in 1 to 5 minutes
- Adjustable inner drum is made from stainless steel with life-time guarantee.
- Inner Drum is up to 19 inches diameter for large, bulky rugs.
- The outer drum is made of 100% stainless steel and cast iron, with a lifetime guarantee against corrosion.
- Heavy Duty air-bags are used for suspension against vibration to extend life of the machine for trouble-free usage.
- The door is manufactured with a pneumatic locking system that allows opening and closing with one effortless motion
- Timer controlled 1-5 minutes for fast and effective operation.
- Magnetic Break System, so you don’t have to wait for full drum spin.
- 220 V / 3 Phase or 380 V / 3 Phase options
- Quiet operation
- Easy to use and maintain.
- All our machines are guaranteed for 2 years